http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=10340217 Wackygal | The funny twist of fate

EVERY DISAPPOINTMENT IN LIFE IS A STEPPING STONE TO GREATER THINGS.




life's unfathomable, isn't it?





Am looking forward to raya and then another mini countdown to end of September. Then another mini countdown to end of October and then we will just wait. =))

I'm bursting to break the news since donkey months ago but I shall just wait till it's all official. Hopefully things will work out as planned. Insya allah. =))

I'm trying not get my hopes too high for end of September. As much as I would like it, there are still pros & cons to it. Oh well, I believe in rezeki. If it's meant for us, Allah will give it to us. =))

Am wondering when will I ever fulfill my niat. Been getting a tad overdue. Next year perhaps?

4 days of Ramadan left. I foresee yet another melancholy night on the eve of Raya.

See you when I see you!



Who's wackygal?

    Image hosting by Photobucket
  • wacky.
    crappy.
    pinky.
    philophobia.
  • gal_wacky @ hotmail.com
  • online: wackygal
    offline: yati
    geddit?

Random


Wacky Updates

Links

THE END