Published at 12:05 AM Thursday, August 26, 2010 by wackygal | BlogThis! or
Dear diary,
I have just discovered a word which is capable of making me break apart as the memories haunt. A word which I have always looked forward to each time it's nearing but now, the thought of it makes me sad. A word which is supposed to made of smiles but it always brings tears to my eyes. A word which only comes once a year but now I wish it didn't exist at all.
I officially declare that I'm no longer a true believer of that word. I no longer believe in all the goodness of the word which I have always held on to. It doesn't give me the thrill of anticipation or excitement anymore cause I always get disappointed.
I'm no longer holding on to any string of hope which I always do. I have let go of the string cause it's getting too tiring for me to hold on. I shall let the kite fly freely in the sky rather than to be weighed down by it.
All I have are wishful thinking on my part. It really makes me feel pathetic and insignificant each time I see others having the time of their life over that word. Some people are just born lucky while I always hope too hard to get as lucky as them.
I will try my best not to rake up the past or to sigh and moan over it again. This is my fate, I guess. Someone once said to me "If life is always fair, then we would have nothing to cherish." Maybe the lack of this word will make me see life beyond that word which I regarded highly upon. I'm too naive for this world.
Goodbye, you. You have done me more harm than good.
0 commented on “”
Post a Comment