http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=10340217 Wackygal | The funny twist of fate

EVERY DISAPPOINTMENT IN LIFE IS A STEPPING STONE TO GREATER THINGS.




life's unfathomable, isn't it?






There was a point of time when I got fed-up of living my life the way others want it to be. It made me frustrated. I felt like I was a doll doing something for others' sake. Then I thought it was time for me to do something that I want. Something for my own sake.

And so I did. I'm happier. I feel lighter. I feel like I just escaped from being trapped in others' shadows.

Then I see him. My heart aches. Feels like I'm being selfish making that choice to lead my own life. I wish I can do something to ease his burden. I wish I can just shoulder everything instead. It's high time for me to do so. I can't depend on others when they are much more ignorant of what's happening right now.

So what do I do now? Do I put my feelings in my pocket and make a u-turn? Do I really have to go back to square one? Do I really have to make the switch when I know I will surely go through the same shit again?

But then again, is there really a chance for me to make that u-turn?



Who's wackygal?

    Image hosting by Photobucket
  • wacky.
    crappy.
    pinky.
    philophobia.
  • gal_wacky @ hotmail.com
  • online: wackygal
    offline: yati
    geddit?

Random


Wacky Updates

Links

THE END